Monday, May 7, 2012

Road Trip to North Carolina

My little sister was having a baby shower this past weekend in North Carolina and there was no way I was going to miss it. Granted, with our new addition, life is seriously crazy, but since when has that stopped me from a road trip. My mom and I packed about sixteen bags, threw the kids in the car and headed out.

Overall, it was a fun trip.  I confess I had a couple of melt downs.  It is no easy task keeping two babies happy in a hotel room not to mention the sleep deprivation.


On the up side, we did have an indoor pool which was fun.  Addis loved the water!  I didn't get any pictures with the family but it was great to all be together.


 On the way home, we stopped at Cracker Barrel.  It was great.  My kids keep me super busy but I sure do love them!

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for just getting a blog post in....way to go! Road trips are a little tough...esp with two....so way to go!!

    ReplyDelete