Monday, July 2, 2012

Where did June go?

I can't believe it's July!  The days are just passing me by.  Our sweet Addis has learned to walk, (well at least 10 steps before crashing) and Stella just gets sweeter and sweeter by the minute.  She is always asking for hugs and kisses.  Are all kids that awesome?
I confess that I still have my hard days with Addis. I love that kid so much but I will say, he is much more "vocal" than Stella ever was.  By "vocal" I mean the kids screams and cries for no apparent reason.  It's teaching me patience (I think) and it's a reminder that this sweet baby just needs a little extra care and attention.  Maybe it's because of his history or maybe it's just his disposition.  That's the hard thing, not knowing.  I feel like I knew Stella's little disposition from the beginning.  With Addis I keep wondering...Does he feel bad?  Is he sick?  Is he tired?  Is he hungry?  Is he just needy?  Jonathan is good to remind me that he won't be a baby forever and at some point, he will be able to tell me what's wrong.  Until then, I just hug my babies and ask God to give me grace for this season.
 Stella busted sneaking a bite of Addis's Birthday cake
 Love this little girl.
 Happy Father's Day
 What a cutie!
 Love this little man
 Oh yes we did!
 Baking in style
I love my children but what a huge blessing to spend three days with these precious friends in New Orleans.

1 comment:

  1. What agency did you go through? I was looking at your journey & it seemed to go very well & quick. We are looking at agencies I don't want to wait forever but want to make sure we are going through an ethical agency too.

    ReplyDelete