Tuesday, February 5, 2013

One Year

I can't believe it's been a year since I held my little man for the first time.  I am a little delayed in writing this post because I've been with my best gal pals in DC.  We spent four fabulous days talking and drinking coffee and eating great food and meeting great people. 
I'm home now with my precious ones and finally have a minute to reminisce about that first meeting.  I'll never forget seeing Addis for the first time and how amazing it felt to hold him and kiss on him.  That was such a wonderful week, except for the part where we had to leave him there, and I never want to forget how special it was. 
First Time Holding Addis

Addis and Daddy
Saying Goodbye

And of course I have to attach the link to our video.  If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment