Sunday, March 3, 2013

There's a stirring.

I've never been one of those people who feels constantly in touch with what God is telling them.  My motto is usually to hunker down, be sensitive to the Spirit, grow in faith, and believe even when things are quiet. 
But today, there is a stirring.  It can't be explained.  For two weeks I've been waking up in the night with nothing but my prayers to occupy me, waking up early (even before the kids) to lay in bed and pray, and I'm distracted in every area of life because of this stirring. It's fantastic.  I love it when the Lord deals with me like this.  It's exciting and scary.  I can't wait to see what God is about to do in our lives.
This song was on my heart all through church today.  It's an oldie that we use to sing back in my youth group days, but it's definitely becoming the mantra of this day.

Check it out here...
(This was originally sung by Caedmon's Call but I can't find that version.)

 

1 comment:

  1. Love it Reagan. Can't wait. You've always inspired me.

    ReplyDelete